Avoiding the Addiction Affliction is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Avoiding the Addiction Affliction takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- JAWS Screen Reader
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Avoiding the Addiction Affliction cannot ensure or control the accessibility conformance for externally linked websites or embedded content.
Avoiding the Addiction Affliction assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: Contact